Accenture is a fantastically popular association, which fills in as an overall organization advising firm. The master organizations that Accenture provides for its clients join organizations related to directing, strategy, working organizations, and furthermore, propelled advancement
Despite the way that we overall consider the association, here we present some interesting things about Accenture that you in all probability did not know.
- The name “Accenture” is derived from a combination of word “Accent” & “Future” was suggested by Kim Petersen, an employee of the company at an internal competition at company’s Norway office.
- In the mid-1950s, preceding the organization, Accenture came to fruition, it was the innovation and business counselling division, called Andersen Consulting and it was a piece of Arthur Andersen, a bookkeeping firm.
- Accenture is the biggest counselling firm and a Fortune Global 500 organization that has its base in Dublin, Ireland
- Accenture has a customer base in 55 nations and in excess of 200 urban areas
- The organization has 305,000 labourers! In the United States, the figure is 40,000; in the Philippines, the number is 35,000. Be that as it may, the most astounding number is in India, which rises to roughly 130,000 workers.
- Accenture is the technology partner of the 6 Nation Rugby Competition.
- Statistics suggest that an Accenture system goes live in every 4 hours.
- In 2019, Fortune magazine named it as the world’s most admired Information Technology Services company.
|Number of employees||482,000 (2019)
|Services||Strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations|
|Revenue||US$41.60 billion (2018)|
|Net income||US$4.06 billion (2018)|
|Total assets||US$24.45 billion (2018)|