Gujarat, India’s westernmost state, has fluctuated landscape and various sacrosanct locales. In its urban focal point of Ahmedabad is the Calico Museum of Textiles, showing collectible and present day Indian textures. Profound pioneer Mahatma Gandhi’s base from 1917– 1930 was Sabarmati Ashram, where his living quarters stay on view. The Jama Masjid (Friday Mosque), worked in the fifteenth century, has an enormous patio and a segmented design.
1. Land Where Lord Krishna Lived, Dwarka, a seaside city which existed around 12,000 years prior in Western Gujarat, is said to be where Lord Krishna consumed the majority of his time on earth. The way of life, customs, and climate of Gujarat reverberation the impressions of Lord Krishna.
2. Gujarat’s soil is honored with the incredible legend Mahatma Gandhi, India’s Father of the Nation. Sabarmati Ashram in Ahmedabad still demonstrates the looks at the way of life of this extraordinary holy person of nonviolence.
3. Vegan and Non-Alcoholic State, India is the main vegetarian nation on the planet, and among its 29 states, Gujarat has the most veggie lover people.Gujarat is the principal State in India to force a total restriction on the closeout of fermented beverages.
4. Longest Coastline, Among the waterfront conditions of India, Gujarat has the longest coastline of around 1215 km.
5. World’s Largest Salt Desert, With an absolute zone of about 7,505.22 square kilometers, the Great Rann of Kutch is viewed as one of the biggest salt deserts on the planet. This occasional salt swamp is spread in the Kutch region of India and Sindh region of Punjab.
6. Home To India’s Largest District, With a complete territory of 45,674 km2, Kutch is the biggest region in India.
7. A Safe State, According to details and well disposed nature of Gujarati’s, it is viewed as the most secure Indian State with minimal rate of crime.
8. Asia’s Greenest Capital City Is In Gujarat, Located around 23 km from Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar is viewed as the greenest capital city in Asia with around 1/2 of its territory secured with greenery.
9. Statue of Unity, The Statue of Unity is a monster statue of Indian statesman and freedom extremist Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel (1875– 1950) who was the main Home clergyman of autonomous India and the central follower of Mahatma Gandhi amid the peaceful Indian Independence movementIt is the world tallest statue with a tallness of 182 meters (597 ft). It is situated on a waterway island confronting the Sardar Sarovar Dam on stream Narmada in Kevadiya state, 100 kilometers (62 mi) southeast of the city of Vadodara.
10. The World-Famous Somnath Temple, On the western shore of Veraval in Saurashtra, the wonderful Somnath Temple, which is committed to Lord Shiva is the first among the 12 Jyotirlingas in India.
11. A Business Friendly State, Gujarat has dependably been considered as the best spot for interest in India in light of its exchange strategies, financial assets, and co-usable outlook, and in 2015, World Bank positioned Gujarat at first position on Ease of Doing Business in India list. A zone is being created as the GIFT City (Gujarat International Finance Tec-City) to advance organizations in Gujarat.
12. Petrochemical Production hub, Gujarat is the petrochemical center point of India and contributes over 60% petrochemical creation in India.
13. Biggest WAN Network In Asia, Gujarat has the largest P-based Information and Communication Technology Wide Area Network arrange in Asia and second best in the world.With a tremendous territory covering around 50,000 km, Gujarat has the longest optical fiber organize, which is costly yet gives extraordinary transmission capacity and low power loss.
14. Best Management Institute In Asia, Not just in India yet in addition out of all administration organizations in Asia, Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad is viewed as a standout amongst the best administration establishments in Asia.
15. Larger part Of World’s Diamonds Are Refined In Surat and The Richest City In India, Surat is a significant community for jewel refining and is considered as world’s real precious stone refining center.
16. A Cotton Hub, Cotton is an exceptionally well known wellspring of attire in India, and around 1/3 of India’s cotton is developed in Gujarat.