Telangana is a state in southern India. In the capital of Hyderabad, the Charminar is a sixteenth century mosque with 4 curves supporting 4 transcending minarets. The landmark sits above the city’s long-running Laad Bazaar. When the seat of the Qutb Shahi tradition, the rambling Golconda Fort is a previous precious stone exchanging focus. In the city of Warangal, the hundreds of years old Warangal Fort highlights cut stone towers and gateways.
1. Most current expansion to India, The 29th State to india , telangana accomplished the different statehood on second June 2014. On Monday, for example June 2, 2014, the nation got its most current, 29th state, in Telangana. Kalvakuntla Chandrasekhara Rao has made vow as the main boss clergyman of the state, isolated from Andhra Pradesh. For Telangana, which was converged with Andhra Pradesh in 1956, life has come a full circle.
2. Condition of 31 regions, The name “Telangana” alludes to the word Trilinga Desa, earned because of the nearness of three old Shiva Temples at Kaleshwaram, Srisailam, and Draksharamam. A progressively recorded thinking is that amid the rule of Nizams, the locale was known as Telugu Angana to separate it from the territories where Marathi was spoken.
3. The name “Telangana” alludes to the word Trilinga Desa, earned because of the nearness of three antiquated Shiva Temples at Kaleshwaram, Srisailam, and Draksharamam. A progressively authentic thinking is that amid the rule of Nizams, the district was known as Telugu Angana to separate it from the territories where Marathi was spoken.
4. Godavari River is known as “Dakshin Ganga” since it is the largest Peninsular River like the Large Himalayan River. It resembles the ganga stream in the south therefore it is likewise called dakshin ganga. Dakshina” signifies “South”. The Godavari River is known as ‘Dakshina Ganga’ for example “River Ganga of South India”. Waterway Godavari is the biggest stream of the south India.
5. Hussain Sagar is an accessory formed lake in Hyderabad worked by Ibrahim Quli Qutb Shah, and named after Hussain Shah Wali. It is spread over a region of 5.7 square kilometers and is sustained by River Musi. An extensive solid statue of the Gautama Buddha, raised in 1992, remains on Gibraltar Rock amidst the lake. It additionally isolates Hyderabad from its twin city Secunderabad. The most extreme profundity of the lake is 10 feet.
6. Telangana is the twelfth biggest state and twelfth most populated condition of india.
7. The history of Telangana, situated in the Deccan district, incorporates its administration by numerous rulers. It was controlled by the Satavahana dynasty(230 BCE to 220 CE), the Telinga Kakatiya Dynasty (1083– 1323), the Musunuri Nayaks (1326– 1356) the Delhi Sultanate, the Bahmani Sultanate (1347– 1509) and Vijayanagara Empire (1509– 1529). Afterward, the Telangana district turned out to be a piece of the Golconda Sultanate (1529– 1687) and Hyderabad State (1724-1948).
8. Not 10 0r 20, however 1000 columns, The Thousand Pillar Temple or Rudreshwara Swamy Temple is a historic Hindu temple located in the town of Hanamakonda, Telangana State, India. It is devoted to Lord Shiva, Vishnu and Surya. Thousand Pillar Temple, alongside “warangal Fort” and “Ramappa Temple” are added to the conditional rundown of World Heritage locales perceived by UNESCO.
9. Telangana is flanked by the conditions of Maharashtra toward the north and north-west, Karnataka toward the west, Chhattisgarh toward the north-east and Andhra Pradesh toward the South and east. It imparts a little fringe to Odisha also.
10 . Most astounding cascade, Kuntala Waterfall is waterfall located in Kuntala, Adilabad district, Telangana. It is situated on Kadem stream in Neredigonda mandal. It is the most noteworthy cascade in the province of Telangana, with a stature of 147 feet (45 meters).
11. The economy of Telangana is for the most part bolstered by horticulture. Two significant waterways of India, the Godavari and Krishna, move through the state, giving water system. Ranchers in Telangana for the most part rely upon downpour bolstered water hotspots for water system. Rice is the significant sustenance crop.
12.Bi lingual state, Telugu and urdu are the official language of telangana. With lion’s share of individuals talking in telugu.
13. Posts and Palaces, Telangana is home to a portion of the great fortifications and royal residences. Golconda Fort, arranged close Hyderabad, is among the best strongholds in the country, 5 Important Forts of Telangana are Golconda Fort, Warangal Fort, Medak Fort, Khammam Fort, Rachakonda, Falaknuma Palace, Chowmahalla Palace.
14. Indian tennis star Sania Mirza was today selected ‘Brand Ambassador’ of Telangana. She will advance the new ‘express’ interests’ in India and abroad, as per Industrial Infrastructure Corporation Managing Director Jayesh Rajan.
15. What do individuals lecture here, The religious cosmetics of Telangana is about 85.1% Hindu, 12.7% Muslim, and 1.3% Christian, and 0.9% others.